Monday, May 07, 2007

Home Sweet Home





We loved seeing you all!

It's taken me a long time to post something after our long-awaited trip to California. Partly, I didn't know what to write and partly...well, it's taken a VERY long time for us to get back into the rhythm of life here. We had a wonderful time...almost perfect actually. The weather, the socializing, convenience...everything was exactly how we had hoped it would be. I went there expecting to visualize us all living there in the near future. But leaving here and getting a bit of distance from daily life has actually made me see all of the beautiful things about life here. The simple pace of life, the public transport, the distinct seasons, the mountains, the respect for the environment, the multilingualism, the low crime....the list seems longer each day. I love California, but I guess it's become clear to me that Switzerland is my home now.

At least for now.

No comments: