Monday, September 24, 2007

Berlin

Well, I haven't posted in a while...at least partially due to our holiday in Berlin. It took me a while to get back into my usual rhythm. We had a good (if not exhausting) time, saw loads, did the urban thing...cafes, restaurants, vibe. We had a nice balance of exciting big city adventures and calming nature walks, since we chose a vacation apartment near a lake and a forest.


Wannsee...the lake we stayed near.


Monuments...

points of interest...


the apartment we rented...


the coolest kid in the world happens to also love hangin' in cafes...

We had a great time. Switzerland feels awfully small and provincial at times. Mostly I love that about it, but once in a while I like a bit of city action! And it's only an hour away by plane...

No comments: