Ok, so here's the story:
1. I'm 4 months pregnant
2. I felt terrible for much of the first trimester...very different from the first time around, when I had no symptoms at all.
3. Due date is July 26th. My 35th birthday is on July 23rd.
4. We don't know the gender, but this may change next month.
5. Names are not yet selected, but there is a list in progress. Any suggestions? Nothing terribly biblical, mind you.
6. The birth will postpone our first foreign service posting abroad...but it's a small price to pay. :-)
7. A certain someone is extremely happy about becoming a big brother!
8. This means that there is NO chance for a return visit to California this year.
9. My belly now at 4 months is as big as it was last time at 6 months.
10. We don't plan to have any more after this, so we're trying to enjoy it while it lasts!!